A.W.A. turned one this year. To receive this nomination makes that milestone so much greater than M.J. or I could ever have imagined. We were two weirdos who just wanted to write and now we’re arguing over who deserves the spotlight. As co-bloggers, I said both of us. Makes sense. M.J. however, is very strong minded. She answered the first question
—I snuck it into our debate —and then shoved the whole thing at me since I’m the creator. So you’ll only be hearing from me.
We both thank JustinaLuther for nominating A.W.A. and for believing in what we do. If you guys haven’t read her work, go check it out (then come back and indulge in ours).
Without further rambling, here are the Rules of the Liebster Award.
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions they asked you
3. Pick eleven bloggers with
less than 200 (the rules vary on this amount; different versions say anywhere from 200-3,000) followers to nominate them.
4. Ask them eleven questions
5. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts
1. Why do you blog?
“M.J. said it best. This blog is our outlet. I love getting to force words together till they morph into something fictionally amazing. That’s what she does by-the-way. I just make the blog pretty, but she’ll try and convince you otherwise.”
2. What other projects are you working on?
“I’m back in school¬¬—check out my past posts about that—so I don’t get to indulge as much as I used to.”
3. What is your #1 dream in life.
“Wow….that one is loaded. Number one, huh? Hmm….Okay, I got it. My number one dream in life is to be successful. I’d like that success to be from writing but life has a way of throwing curveballs. I’ll always want to be a writer though. Always.”
4. What is the oddest compliment you’ve ever received?
“I can’t think of any. I’ve been told I’m mysterious and my feet must be amazing. Does that count?”
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
“It’s a tie between reaching other like-minded, and sometimes not so like-minded, people and getting to be creative. It’s my little puzzle piece of the virtual world to do what I want with. Well, to do what I want with the help of M.J.”
6. What are your hobbies?
“Music is a big part of my life. I used to dabble in lyrics but I gave that up when I realized it took me forever to learn an instrument. When I’m not listening to music, which is rare, I’m browsing deviantArt, coaching models on imvu, getting things done for the blog, plotting, role-playing, watching my favorite shows, and enjoying what I can from life.”
7. What is your favorite food?
“Chicken. You can fry it, sauntee it, barbecue it, roast it…I’ll eat it.”
8. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
“I don’t have dreams and that’s weird in itself.”
9. Have you ever done something you never thought you would?
“Yes. When I was a kid, I said I’d never drive or fall in love. I did both. I also never thought I’d be crazy or brave enough to create a blog. I thought they were for self absorbed people who needed attention. I also was afraid to put myself, in terms of my work, out there for public viewing. And now look, A.W.A. got nominated for a Liebser Award! My motto is to always say never then reap the benefits when it turns out great.”
10. Do you believe you can reach your dreams?
“I do. I’m my own obstacle. So long as I believe in myself and have faith that the unknown path ahead of me will wind in my favor, I believe I can do anything I really put my all in.”
I have to thank Justina one more time for this nomination (and apologize for M.J.’s refusal to get some spotlight). And now for my nominations!
11 Questions For My Nominees
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your preferred book genre?
3. What do you hope to get out of your blog?
4. What is the last book you read?
5. What’s one thing you want your followers to know about you?
6. If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
7. What is your dream destination?
8. What are your other hobbies?
9. Are you a morning or night person?
10. What is one item you could never live without?
11. What is your favorite season or type of weather?